cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

Anonymous
Not applicable
iphone &o2 Both crap got to wait till November for upgrade and new service provider I can't wait. This phone is my buisenses
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

good to know...but wondering if they have a poilicy where if the network is down for a specific period (lets say 24hrs) wether they refund the month...or if it counts as a contract out...seeing as we are all paying for a service we are not recieving!

Message 11 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Last time they gave everyone who was affected a £10 voucher to spend in O2 shops !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

surely though it hits a point where the whole "paying for a service we arent recieving" comes into play...

so if their network remains down for (just for the sake of this discussion) a month...surely there has to be some form of compensation

Message 13 of 17

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
That would be a whole different discussion, yes.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

See what did i say @Cleoriff my signal is back and running as good as ever just had to be patient

Brilliant news...Patience is a virtue (Go and finish that book) @Anonymous Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 is quick enough to call and text with harassment when bill is late.. Shame on you o2.. Sort ot out
Message 16 of 17

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
O2 is quick enough to call and text with harassment when bill is late.. Shame on you o2.. Sort ot out

Look on the bright side,  they can't call and text you or harass you. ...

Message 17 of 17