cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

Anonymous
Not applicable

No signal for nearly 48 hours now..Really not good enough..I have a contract with you to supply a service and this is not the first time this has happened.If my phones are not working by Friday 26th July I will presume you cannot for fill your side of our contract and will terminate our contract forthwith..To inform ourselves that you will give 10% off your shop sales for none service simply is not good enough . A contract is as it implies .An agreement of terms from parties to comply with the terms of that contract...you are not for filling yours..Although I have been a O2 customer for some years this can quickly change.....

From Mr Emergency Calls Only   

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

This is the relevant part of the very important T&C

2 The Services we supply and what you can expect of us

2.1 The Service isn’t available everywhere in the United Kingdom. It isn’t available in all other countries. It may be restricted to certain areas of those countries where it is available. Not all Mobile Phones will be able to receive the Service. We may not provide the Service to Equipment that is not able to receive the Service or is not approved by us. Some Equipment facilities may be available at a later date and additional charges may apply.

2.2 The Service isn’t fault-free; a range of different geographic, atmospheric or other conditions or circumstances beyond our control can impair it. For instance, coverage is affected by things like the thickness of the walls of the building you’re in. It might also depend on how many people near you are trying to use the Service at the same time. For more information about the things that affect coverage and data speeds, please look at the dedicated Network pages of our Website at o2.co.uk/network. You’re entitled to the quality of service generally given by a competent mobile telecommunications service provider, using its reasonable skill and care. We may carry out upgrades, repairs and maintenance works to our network from time to time. Sometimes technical issues or outages on our network can occur. If something goes wrong, we’ll try to fix it quickly.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Check here with your full postcode and report it if nothing shows:

http://status.o2.co.uk/

Sadly you cannot unilaterally cancel your contract due to this, unless you pay off the balance.

O2 have never said the service will be continuous and neither has any other UK operator, stuff breaks and they usually fix it as soon as possible.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I just love these legalannouncements! Sadly you need to address this to O2 as we are all customers on the Community.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can appreciate the frustration of customers when a payment is made for services and said services are not constantly supplied.

Obviously ruling out faulty hardware or software.

Message 4 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I can appreciate the frustration of customers when a payment is made for services and said services are not constantly supplied.

Obviously ruling out faulty hardware or software.

You need to understand a little about the product you are buying too.

While I have sympathy when people complain of not getting a continuous service, this is not what is being purchased.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

This is the relevant part of the very important T&C

2 The Services we supply and what you can expect of us

2.1 The Service isn’t available everywhere in the United Kingdom. It isn’t available in all other countries. It may be restricted to certain areas of those countries where it is available. Not all Mobile Phones will be able to receive the Service. We may not provide the Service to Equipment that is not able to receive the Service or is not approved by us. Some Equipment facilities may be available at a later date and additional charges may apply.

2.2 The Service isn’t fault-free; a range of different geographic, atmospheric or other conditions or circumstances beyond our control can impair it. For instance, coverage is affected by things like the thickness of the walls of the building you’re in. It might also depend on how many people near you are trying to use the Service at the same time. For more information about the things that affect coverage and data speeds, please look at the dedicated Network pages of our Website at o2.co.uk/network. You’re entitled to the quality of service generally given by a competent mobile telecommunications service provider, using its reasonable skill and care. We may carry out upgrades, repairs and maintenance works to our network from time to time. Sometimes technical issues or outages on our network can occur. If something goes wrong, we’ll try to fix it quickly.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 6 of 6