Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: No signal/unable to connect to network

no signal on my o2 phone in st helens but the tesco mobile at the side of me still has full (tesco is o2) work that out
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:
Now stood next to my husband, who is on the same contract as me, but on a mini sim. He has perfect 3G signal and can call out and receive texts. Still no signal on mine though.
I have a minisim and my phones down... o2's signals been crap for months now. They need to sort it out.
Anonymous

I'm with you! Might look into another network when the newer iPhone comes out... But they do say the grass isn't greener on the other side.
Anonymous

I am in Braintree, Essex and have had no signal since before lunch time. However, my colleagues sitting near me who are on o2 all have signal and have had no issues. How does that work? I have a Blackberry Torch 9860 and have rebooted several times and even taken the sim card out, still nothing works. I hope there has been no emergencies and someone has been trying to reach me..........................
Anonymous

Same in Glasgow. No service for the last 3 hours or so. everyone in my office who are on O2 has the same problem
Anonymous

Same in Aberdeen, Scotland. Kind of relieved that it's not an issue with my phone though! Hopefully O2 will get it sorted soon!
Anonymous

yet when you look at their status checker for Glasgow everything is fine. NOT.
Am righteously ticked off 02!!
FIX IT.
Anonymous

My S3 has been showing emergency calls only since 1pm, my mates Iphone worsk fine.... what is going on?? Also, (apparently) just had coverage restored for about 3 minutes - phone said connected to O2 UK - but still couldn't call out.... I'm new to O2, is this normal?
Anonymous

The grass isn't always greener but if this turns out to be like the nat west fiasco and goes on for days my business could suffer irreparable damage.I need some form of mobile tomorrow even if its only to ring out.We have all become so dependant on our mobiles their is a lot to be said for being on a second network even if its just as a back up.
Anonymous

This won't be a quick fix incase people think it will be - can't see it being resolved today - it's quite a serious problem.