Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: No signal/unable to connect to network

#43 I think this is the worst and unforgivable side to the issue.My business relies on me being on the move constantly and now I am back in the office with no work I have received 2 calls already asking if I am still trading due to number the gone tone! I can't even leave a message for my customers to explain the situation and the ones i have spoken to are just down the road from me with no issues at all. I don't know much about how these mobile networks work but it seem quite clear from these posts that it is some customer accounts that are the problem and not a network fault as such. If this isn't sorted out soon I'll be joining a different network and I have been with 02 since the day they started.
Anonymous

Been without phone signal on my Blackberry 9900 now for about 2 hours. Checked O2 phone status in our area apparently fine, but after reading all your comments I guess that is not the case! We are situated in Mid Devon. I hope O2 sort it out quickly!!!! :-(
Anonymous

Managed to get the page on the website! O2 on twitter (still don't know how to work that thing out) saying there is an issue an the engineers are currently looking into it. Same as always to be honest. I don't think they understand how wide spread this is!!
Anonymous

Same problem in Essex two phones on 02 still got strong signal on phone on 02 no service at all status from 02 shows no problems Live Results for Basildon, Essex Our network is currently working fine We'll be carrying out some maintenance on our phone masts in this area on the 17 July. Updated 16:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet. Normal coverage for Voice, Text and Email (2G) Good indoors and outdoors. Normal coverage for Mobile Internet (3G) Good indoors and outdoors. Good for mobile broadband. Normal coverage for Mobile Internet (3G900) Good indoors and outdoors. Good for mobile broadband
Anonymous

No signal in Liverpool from just after 13:30
Anonymous

I'm with you! Might look into another network when the newer iPhone comes out... But they do say the grass isn't greener on the other side.
Anonymous

Now stood next to my husband, who is on the same contract as me, but on a mini sim. He has perfect 3G signal and can call out and receive texts. Still no signal on mine though.
Anonymous

Somerset and we have the problem have had since about 1pm, yet i'm at home with no signal yet my son has a perfect signal ????? sort it out O2!!!1
Anonymous

I have just driven from Oxford City to Henley on Thames and had no signal for the whole journey. I dont think the problem is geographical or location based. It must be some problem with their system.
Anonymous

o2 will lose millions over this - I'm speaking to Vodafone at the moment and will be switching my numbers over within the next 4 months. Fed up of the poor service and poor customer experience - I feel like I should be in the middle of the Arctic writing this but no I'm in the City of London losing money. I posted a tweet an hour ago which has got over 250 retweets, this will be very damaging for o2 - especially if o2 gets Worldwide trending on Twitter about how poor they are.