Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: No signal/unable to connect to network

Down in Belfast too...
Anonymous

O2 website says my area should have excellent coverage. but my network is dead since 14:00 Hrs.
Anonymous

Same in Nottingham, no signal or just says searching for about 10mins, working in city centre so went into shop they told me its a nation wide problem on o2, Vodafone and orange Smiley Sad got hooked up to wifi and Imessaged gf she's on o2 pay and go not contract and shes got full signal only 5miles from me lol Smiley Sad
Anonymous

its Wakefield Gents!
Anonymous

I'm having the same trouble. I've tried everything from doing a total reboot of my iphone and syncing it to itunes to taking out the sim card. Nothing seems to be making any difference whatsoever. Hope O2 get it sorted soon!
Anonymous

I live on the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire border and I have'nt had a signal since about 2pm, whats going off?
Anonymous

I've got no signal either near Maidstone, kent. My son has however... and he's in the same room. How does that work???
Anonymous

I'm in Redditch and i'm also having the no service/searching malarky since 2pm. Frustrating!
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Down for me in Fakenham, Norfolk. Has been for about 3 hours.

Calling my number from a landline results in "The number you have dialled has not been recognised"

Great when I am expecting a call which will decide whether I keep a roof over my head or not!!!!

SORT IT O2!!!!! Smiley Mad

Anonymous

No singal in Newcastle/Gateshead. Well worth £40 a month.