Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: No signal/unable to connect to network

Also tried several times to call O2 customer service but the line is engaged so clearly it's a big problem.
Anonymous

None in Fife Scotland either,phone oldish sony ericsson says Cannot access network.
Anonymous

[ Edited ]
I am finding if I dial my own number from a landline, it gives me the Number Unobtainable tone, as if the line does not exist anymore! This would suggest a central network issue, so I doubt turning off 3G or anything like that would work! At the moment my number does not exist on the network!!! I have another o2 phone with me which is working fine, so more pointers to a Big problem with certain numbers on the network.
Anonymous

im in north west london. dont have any signal either since about one hour
Anonymous

Same problem in Southampton.
Anonymous

This is quickly becoming embarrasing with o2 with so much negative press appearing everywhere on Twitter, think there are going to be a lot of people driven out of the network - it is leagues behind Vodafone at the moment. I'll be taking my 8 Business Numbers elsewhere very shortly.
Anonymous

Yep same here in Winchester. Been like it since at least 2pm. Also just get a dial tone for my husband's phone even when I try to call him from a landline. And as we have no other phones we can't get in contact. Please can this be sorted out as soon as possible!
Anonymous

I'm waiting for my landline to be fixed by a different company! I don't remember what life was before constant contact!!!
Anonymous

I have over 30,000 followers on Twitter, not going to hesitate for one second about posting bad press about o2 and how everyone has been kept in the dark. All other networks rectify situations a lot quicker than o2, pay peanuts you get monkeys. Vodafone you can have my 1,000 pound each month no trouble, o2 don't for one care about the customer let alone how much business I'm losing at the moment. Will anyone get offered compensation? Of course not don't be foolish!
Anonymous

My phone still works fine, but when I tried to call 202 from it disconnected me straight away and it said ''User busy''. No wonder...