Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: No signal/unable to connect to network

[ Edited ]
Live Results for DT3 5AN, Weymouth, Dorset Our network is currently working fine If we're doing work on the phone masts near you we'll tell you about it here. Updated 14:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet. Normal coverage for Voice, Text and Email (2G) Good indoors and outdoors. Normal coverage for Mobile Internet (3G) Good outdoors. OK indoors. Not good for mobile broadband. Normal coverage for Mobile Internet (3G900) Good indoors and outdoors. Good for mobile broadband. Not the case at all somethings up cause it's not been working since about 1pm Apparently according to the signal checker in the weymouth area a phone mast isn't working
Anonymous

Update for everyone. Just spoke to O2 and they are now aware of the problem and it should be sorted in the next couple hours - fingers crossed! they told me to reboot the phone in about an hour or so to see if it works..
Anonymous

Same here in West End (Oxford Street area)! For over an hour now my phone has just said "searching"! No idea what's going on but it's obviously a problem all up and down the country from what's been said.
Anonymous

Hi,
Been without signal in South Wales for last couple of hours. There are no problems in the area according to O2 !!!!! Very reassuring.
Anonymous

Same here in Bucks, no signal what so ever.
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

They have acknowledged it here:

http://status.o2.co.uk/

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Anonymous

Thank you everyone for replying! Glad to know I'm not alone! Thanks Piras2006! That offers me some hope!
Anonymous

Live Results for Weymouth, Dorset Sorry a phone mast close to you isn't working from the website
Anonymous

Its the same here in Notts, I am in the same house as my sister and she has perfect signal!
Anonymous

I've spoken to a couple of online advisors, the first one said I may need a new SIM card (as at this time O2 were unaware of the problem) however when I spoke to the second advisor in order to get a new SIM he was aware that the network was experiencing problems, as he said that at their end there were problems, so hopefully things are being done, the certainly seem to know about the problem!