Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: No signal/unable to connect to network

mine did that earlier.....its just getting silly now
Anonymous

My Htc One X has no service but my Gf SgS2 has 2 bars (Lancaster Area)
Anonymous

Cannot get connected to that link - due to the following message !!!!! is O2 now overloaded with queries ? This web page is not available The connection to status.o2.co.uk was interrupted. Here are some suggestions: Reload this web page later. Check your Internet connection. Reboot any routers, modems or other network devices that you may be using. Add Google Chrome as a permitted programme in your firewall or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted programme, try deleting it from the list of permitted programmes and adding it again. If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure that the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the spanner menu > Settings > + Show advanced settings > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox. Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.
Anonymous

The network checker shows this message...Making calls and using data We are currently seeing a problem on our network affecting some of our customers. Those customers affected will have difficulty making or receiving calls, sending texts or using data. Our Engineers are dealing with the problem as a priority and we hope to restore full service as soon as possible. It is not affecting everyone though. Will be resolved as quickly as possible.
Anonymous

Well ... the Guru Chat service has been either too busy to respond or doesn't load at all, and contacting by email, is a 48hr response time. Smiley Frustrated! Phone wise ... Er ... that's the problem!
Anonymous

Mine has gone too! west London...
Anonymous

If you call O2 there is now a recorded message to advise of the issues - no timescales at the moment but being worked on as matter or priority
Anonymous

Down in Ipswich too
Anonymous

No signal in Shropshire either, and unable to contact O2 to find out what's happening!
Anonymous

The online live chat person said the technical team is working on the problem. He wouldn't give me an exact ETA on the fix but he did say it'll be sorted out within 3-4 hours