Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

No signal/unable to connect to network

For about the last hour to two hours my phone (sony ericson arc s) has been unable to connect to the network. I've no idea why as it was working earlier this morning and is now not connecting. When I try to connect it is telling me to make sure my sim card is inserted correctly and that the selected network is available. So I've checked both of these and still nothing. I've checked the signal checker on here, and there are no problems in the area and I'm in an area that has signal, so I haven't a clue what to do! Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've exhausted my very limited technical abilities!
Anonymous

Re: No signal/unable to connect to network

[ Edited ]
i've had the same problem as well in weymouth signal went for no reason doesn't matter how many times i reboot my phone (blackberry 9300) i still get no network connection and with a pregnant wife and being at work this is a major concern because we are both on o2. Also i can't use the service status on your website to see because the map sectino does not load correctly.
Anonymous

I have the same problem- no network coverage and Im in Birmingham. Hopefuly they're gonna sort it out soon!
Anonymous

Hope so if it's that wide spread cause i'm right on the south coast here
Anonymous

Having the same problem. I'm in the Salisbury area, but doesn't seem to be affecting everyone.
Anonymous

no it's odd just spoke to my wife and she's having no problems about 20 miles from where i am so it's a funny one thats for sure hope they get it sorted soon though fed up of seeing the connection arrows flashing on my blackberry and not getting anything network connection
Anonymous

Same in South East London, no network
Anonymous

Same here! i've called O2 (from home phone obviously!) and they weren't much help cos their signal check system is down. They are not aware of a problem yet but was told that they would call me back with news asap. Im in south west london by the way.
Anonymous

Same here,I'm in Glasgow so it seems it's widespread. I'm waiting on an important call as well. Come on 02,get it sorted!!
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Down in West Yorkshire.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1