Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

No signal or 4g for 12hours but O2 managed to send my 4 bills

How come we have been out of signal and 4g for 12hours now but O2 have managed to send me a text to say my 4 bills are ready to view!!!

Hope they are not excepting us to pay for the lack of service
Level 20: Radiant

Re: No signal or 4g for 12hours but O2 managed to send my 4 bills

Yes you will have to pay...

Failure to pay may result in Messrs Robinson and Way comming a knocking on the door and you been mobile less

There is a master thread here:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Network-Issues-6th-December-2018/m-p/1177233#M28001
--

Samsung S10 128Gb, OnePlus 7 Pro, BlackBerry Key2, Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

My desk is a cross between Microsoft and PC World

I DONT WORK FOR O2 but am a G33K
Community Manager

Re: No signal or 4g for 12hours but O2 managed to send my 4 bills

Hi @Network, and thanks for reporting issues with the network today. As @madasaf1sh mentioned, we have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature