Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal for over a fortnight

IMPG
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

None of us (four O2 users) have been able to get a signal anywhere near our house for nearly a fortnight.  While the signal has never been strong, over the last ten or more years we have reliably been able to get 2-3 bars in a couple of places in the house which is sufficient for receiving texts.  O2 have checked that there isn't a fault with the mast and can find nothing wrong with it.  With the increasing use of one time access codes by banks etc, this is now becoming a serious problem for us.  Is it possible that the storms we had around Christmas might have subtly altered the direction of the signal?  Is there anything we can do now other than switch to a differnet provider?  We all have a range of iphones with various different O2 contracts and would much rather not do this.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@IMPG 

Report the issue here O2 Service Status and I'll ask @O2Georgina to look at it for you too.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Hi @MI5  Thanks for the tag, @IMPG  Im going to send you a private message so we can look in to this for you

signature
Message 3 of 3