Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No services for nearly 8 weeks

Ahawkins30
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I had no service in my area for calls and data for more than 50 days but O2 are still charging me full cost of monthly bill. It is impossible to get hold of anyone at O2 to discuss this as I feel.the least they can do is waive the charge for the time with no service. How can I speak to.someone about this? I have stopped my direct debit as I feel this is the only way I can get someone to deal with this issue.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27655 Solutions

@Ahawkins30 

All numbers on here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Ecosse
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For different reasons, I too am paying 02 for a service I cannot use insofar I require a new sim for my contract device, but there seems no way around the current Emergency Issues only firewall currently in place. This is understandable naturally, I have no issues with it at all.

Never the less, for such a huge communications organisation, they must be found very wanting in not setting up at least an Email helpdesk. It's a shocking state of affairs really.

I'm leaving them eventually because of this after 20 years loyalty and porting out my number to GiffGaff or someone.

Message 3 of 3