Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous
Accepted Solution

No service

Why are you charging me when I cannot use my phone around the BT45 area where I live. I am missing some very important phone calls.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: No service

this is a customer to customer forum, there are no o2 representatives here, you need to call customer services on 202
Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous Try this to see if there are any faults in your area

http://www.o2.co.uk/coveragechecker

Highlighted
Level 29: Intuitive

@harry9 check the status checker on status.o2.co.uk and report back any issues you have via the application.

Otherwise give CS a call when you have coverage (best between 08:00 - 08:30) and see if they can help to resolve
Highlighted
Topics: 124
Kudos: 176
Solutions: 44

Because you entered into a contract. If you didnt do a signal check before, then its on you. If the signal has reduced since, report it. And if you have moved, you could try getting a discount of the early termination fee.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Highlighted
Anonymous

That is wrong, they will not give you a discount of early termination if you moved, you are the person who would have chosen to move, not o2

Highlighted
Topics: 552
Solutions: 13,424

It's up to the customer to check the signal is suitable before taking a contract, all networks offer free PAYG sims to do this and as mobile phones are mobile the signal will vary from place to place.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 124
Kudos: 176
Solutions: 44

if you negotiate hard enough, they normally will.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

We dont actually know the circumstances, whether it's a new contract or moving houe?

Highlighted
Anonymous

I'm going to assume it's just a mast gone down in the area that the op lives in