Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service where I live

Bremar121
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have no service where I live, it has been like this all week, with no sign of it getting fixed. I pay for 3 phones in my household none of us have any service. Surely I am entitled to compensation

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You can check and track the issues here http://status.o2.co.uk/ but for a credit on your bill you need to wait until the fault is fixed and ask for a goodwill gesture.
O2 aren't obliged to give you a credit as faults are covered in the T&C's but they usually do if you ask nicely wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You can check and track the issues here http://status.o2.co.uk/ but for a credit on your bill you need to wait until the fault is fixed and ask for a goodwill gesture.
O2 aren't obliged to give you a credit as faults are covered in the T&C's but they usually do if you ask nicely wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Bremar121 Sorry to hear that you've had trouble with service in your area. Have things improved since you last posted? 

Message 3 of 3