Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service after asking for upgrade

miw
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Two weeks ago I upgraded my tarriff.  No issues at that time, only after the upgrade I notice Visual Voice mail was not working on my iphone.  It was before the tarriff change.

Call Customer services yesterday 18 August 2019.  First rep I spoke with had not got an idea of what I was talking about.  I termited the call.

Called back and spoke with a rep who after listening to me identified that I had not had the iphone bolt on set up on my tariff. She apparently made some changes and said Reboot your phone and all will be working.  Well I rebooted my phone.

Guess what No Service.  

Rang O2(using a different phone) after going over all the silly questions about network issues and issues with my phone.  The person I spoke with accepted there was an issue with my SIM/account. 

Connected me to a Guru .  This person just confirmed what the first had said,  apparently there was a system error and my phone would be without service for 5 days.  Whaaaaaaat.

Called o2 this morning, only to be given the run around again and made to feel as i was at fault.  

Come on o2 my phone and account worked untill they tride to fix somthing.

Any cut a long story short.     I was told it will be 5 days before I get my service back,, no talk of compensation, no explanation of what is wrong,  Just a sorry.  I received an email from a O2 rep who confirmed our conversation and gave me a reference.  

Sorry is I have a business and need my phone for work.    Come on o2 do better.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@miw wrote:
Sorry already tried that a disengage times this morning

@EmilieT?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 13

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for letting me know @miw - I'd like to get someone on our end look into further for you, so I'll send you a Private Message shortly to get a few more details slight_smile

@Cleoriff thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 13

miw
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ok
Message 13 of 13