cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response from o2- what's the best time of day to try getting through?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to end my contract and get a PAC code, but it seems to be impossible to get through to o2. I spent half an hour on the online chat before being told the support team couldn't be contacted and I should phone. Then two twenty-three minute phone calls- the second got through at last but then cut out before I could get the code. Now the phone warns of 30-minute queuing, and back on the chat line the only message is "

We're really busy right now. Thanks for waiting." Then it gave me after 25 minutes "Chat not initialized." So I wonder if anyone has any views on when it's best to try to get through? Or are they just very very unhappy to deal with anyone wanting to leave? Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

-Call at 830am or as early as you can. Call 202, option 2 then press zero immediately.

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
There have been a number of complaints this week about this.
They must be all on holiday!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122383 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
There have been a number of complaints this week about this.
They must be all on holiday!

True....but 8.30 am is still the best time to ring...Get them as they just arrive for work wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4