Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network

AR1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Day 3 of No Network....my Samsung Galaxy 10 not working at all however some O2 users in the area are working fine? The O2 online status says there is a mast not working in the area......how long is this likely to be out? Tried ringing Customer Service and just not getting through! Postcode HG3. Can anyone help?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@AR1 

No one can tell you, not even O2. 

Many factors have an influence on repair times. 

Just register for updates on the status page you've been looking at.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@AR1 You can call customer service for free from any phone on 0800 032 1402. If you have a land line, or can use someone's phone on another network, you can call that way.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AR1 wrote:
Day 3 of No Network....my Samsung Galaxy 10 not working at all however some O2 users in the area are working fine? The O2 online status says there is a mast not working in the area......how long is this likely to be out? Tried ringing Customer Service and just not getting through! Postcode HG3. Can anyone help?

@AR1 

If you move around from your current location do you pick up signal?

Sounds like there aren't many masts round you if you've lost signal completely as uually your phone will log onto the next nearest available one but you'll notice the signal strength is weaker.

Message 4 of 4