Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network no issues with coverage

Arabesque
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No network and no data for at least 3 days. I don't go out much at the moment, figured at first it was a one off glitch. It could have been very dangerous as I went to a new fitness class on an industrial estate the other night and only realised when I was on a fast road that all connection was dropped.. my directions cut out and I was left driving lost around a strange quiet area alone in the dark - I couldn't even call my family for help! I've checked coverage reports for my area and no problems reported. Chat keeps timing me out. I'm so disappointed in my service I'm considering going to sky mobile instead! 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Arabesque 

Check the guide here Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Skyhawk1010
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

That's not good ! 

What have O2 said, assuming you've contacted them? 

In these situations it's likely a mast has failed. Fortunately this sort of issue is rare but it did happen a few times in 2020 with idiots believing conspiracy rubbish about 5G masts causing cancer.  You might also be unlucky insomuch that O2 engineers are struggling to gain access to the mast in question. Let's hope its sorted soon. 

BTW Sky use O2s network.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Arabesque 

Check the guide here Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3