Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No monthly charges

rmme
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone had a contract, moved to sim only and then the first bill be a credit and the current charge as £0 and no detail of any monthly charge?  I have tried contacting O2 but havent managed to get through on phone in the time I have and as no online chat Im not sure whether to just leave it or what to do!

Any advice would be appreciated

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@rmme 

As you pay a month in advance, you will have been credited that back to your account and the new lower tariff taken from your credit this month.

Once all the credit has been used up, you will start paying again monthly from your direct debit.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@rmme If you were paying more for your contract than you are for your sim only, then anything owed to you after switching would have been applied when you changed over. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.:smileywink:

If you still need to speak to customer service, all numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@rmme 

As you pay a month in advance, you will have been credited that back to your account and the new lower tariff taken from your credit this month.

Once all the credit has been used up, you will start paying again monthly from your direct debit.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3