Did you mean: 

No mobile internet for 10 days due to a mast being down

Naomi1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello,

I haven’t had any access to my mobile data for the last 10 days due to a mast being down in my area (Cambs). Has anyone else had this same issue? I’ve been in touch with o2 and they say they’re currently fixing it - but that was all they could tell me. Does anyone know how long this usually takes? I’m on a sim only deal so I’m paying for data I’ve not been able to use. Does anyone know if it’s possible to get a refund for something like this?

Many thanks.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're welcome and hope it's fixed soon for you slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Naomi1 

O2 will never give an estimate for repair as too many factors can influence timescales.

All you can do is keep checking here O2 Service Status 

When everything is fixed, call customer service and you should get a gesture of goodwill for the time you were without data, however, this is not a guarantee so stay calm and be polite on the phone for the best results.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Naomi1
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ah that’s great, thank you for your help!
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're welcome and hope it's fixed soon for you slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

hosay299
  • 14 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

seems they are doing changes then also ones which then have issues near by ones go wroug """""""""""""""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Rogers
Message 5 of 5