Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile data

Debztar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've paid my bill my phone is working but my sons has no mobile network so he can't text or call.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35802 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

If both phones are in a common MyO2 account, you should be able to see why your son's phone is 'blocked', eg for a missed payment, @Debztar.

Also try the troubleshooting tips in this Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? on your son's phone, @Debztar - it could be a fault with the no-service phone or SIM if all is paid-up correctly.

If you need help from O2, the links to O2 Social Media Team, below this message, should help you get in touch with them.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35802 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

If both phones are in a common MyO2 account, you should be able to see why your son's phone is 'blocked', eg for a missed payment, @Debztar.

Also try the troubleshooting tips in this Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? on your son's phone, @Debztar - it could be a fault with the no-service phone or SIM if all is paid-up correctly.

If you need help from O2, the links to O2 Social Media Team, below this message, should help you get in touch with them.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2