cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection

Anonymous
Not applicable

I own a nokia lumia 800 and up until two days ago I could get the internet and emails on mobile data.  Then there was an issue with one of the masts but apparently thats fixed now but I still can only get the internet when its on Wifi. I need my emails and they will only come through when I wake up my phone and refresh the page with wifi..but dont work at all with the mobile data. What has happened? I mean..it states on the o2 checker that 3g isnt available for my area, but 2g is and now my phone is useless when out and about apart from calls and texts.

I have checked with them that the apn settings are correct and dont know what else to do. It isn't just my phone, my husbands is the same too, so there is obviously issues although they say its fine

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apparently there is still a mast not working in my area. I was referred to the status checker which is now showing there's a problem instead of saying it's fine wink

Message 21 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144372 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
That would certainly explain it......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

The mast issue is resolved, both phones are still the same since the 3rd may. The reception on the phone is Excellent for the 'G' displayed and all I got told was there was nothing they could do. So I give up. Thanks to all who posted and tried to help wink

Message 23 of 23