Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls

EileenSwindon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My phone receives incoming text messages and I can make outgoing call but recently, when calls are made from another phone to mine it behaves as if it was disconnected. I have recently changed the sim but that has not cured the problem. Some advice please as to whether there is phone setting problem.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@EileenSwindon 

Check for any network issues here O2 Service Status

Also check if you have do not disturb turned on in your settings.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

EileenSwindon
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My O2 account is fully paid up, bill received 3 Sept and paid by direct debit today therefore, there is no reason for this apparent disconnection.

I do not have a "do not disturb" facility on my mobile or, if I do, where do I find it? The O2 status does not provide the answer as this problem has been ongoing for some weeks and Customer Services have had in hand for two weeks.  The Escalation Team were supposed to fix the problem within 5 days and have done absolutely nothing.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@EileenSwindon 

We can't do anything to your account as we are all customers here.

You'll need to call customer service again.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
Or advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

How are you doing today with your incoming calls @EileenSwindon ? Did you make any progress with this or do you still need additional help?

Message 5 of 5