Did you mean: 

No help from customer service/Complaints

Stacey_2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I am really hoping someone can help me. I have now been a week and a bit without any service on my phone. 5 phone calls to O2, 3 live chats and 2 complaint emails sent (no response received)

Over a week ago, I misplaced my phone for two hours called in to have it blocked and a new sim issued with my same number. 2 hours later I found it called back and they advised they removde the block please allow 24 hours also reactivated my original sim please allow 24 hours. The new sim arrived also tried that no service. 

It appears to me that the IMEI block has broken my device as two active simcards are not working in it. 
My phone is completely useless.

Now 8 days later and still no service and still no resolve and no futher forward with any advisor or complaints, borrowing other peoples phones to call into o2 to be advised that someone will call me back in 48 hours (I have no number for them to call me back because they haven't fixed what they've broken)

Please someone help me. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Stacey_2 

I'll ask one of our account advisors to help here @O2Lisa or @O2Ellie  are you able to help @Stacey_2?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff, I'll message you privately @Stacey_2 and look in to this for you

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 11

O2Ellie
  • 68 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for the tag @Cleoriff 

@Stacey_2 Apologies this hasn't been sorted, I will private message you now and we can look in to this for you.

signature
Message 4 of 11

Stacey_2
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Lisa,

I have replied twice to you in the messages.

Message 5 of 11

Sian_98
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Are you able to provid me with the complaint email as the customer services seems to ignore me or hung up on me. They should be ashamed to work for such a company 

Message 6 of 11

Sian_98
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can you reply to my message please instead of ignoring 

Message 7 of 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Sian_98  Please stick to your own thread. You have written on 3 and started two this morning. THIS is your thread https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/This-company-is-abusive-language-removed/m-p/1495... and @O2Lisa is helping you there!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

Sian_98
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I shall be making a complaint against your customer service rude lady 

Message 9 of 11

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Apart from a small number everyone on this forum is a CUSTOMER like yourself @Sian_98.

@Cleoriff is trying to help and suggested that you restrict posting to 1 place so that you can get the help you need.

The customer services guru that helps on here (O2Lisa) is sending you a private message to take some details to confirm who you are and provide whatever support she can. This is to help YOU and make sure your details are not public - like the rest of this forum...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 11