Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data

Warny
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi my data has not worked since friday. I know that you are in the process of switching to 5G but that was on the 28th and i still don't have any data. Could you tell me when its expected to be back on again? I have tried turning my phone off amd on again several times to check if its back on
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Warny 

This is not O2You are talking to and we cannot access your account to check any details.

Please use methods on link to contact customer service to check your account Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Warny 

Are you talking about any data or just 5G? If it's 5G then O2 are testing it in various areas, so it may come and go.

Check it here https://status.o2.co.uk/ 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Warny 

This is not O2You are talking to and we cannot access your account to check any details.

Please use methods on link to contact customer service to check your account Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

How are you getting on with this one @Warny? Are you still having data issues or is it working now? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 8

Warny
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No still nothing, i've taken i to the o2 shop and they told me to update it and that it should work after that...it didn't. I've rang o2 and they said its to do with the new 5g masts being installed but i've had no data since friday but i can call and text and wifi works its just the data is non existent
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Warny 

Have you checked your MyO2 to see if you've used all your allowances this month?

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Warny
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've sorted it, rang o2 and they've fixed the issue. Thanks for your input 👍
Message 7 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Can you let us know what it is/was (if you were told) so we can advise others in future @Warny?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 8