No data!
Message 1 of 109
108 REPLIES 108

Technojock
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Roaming in the USA. Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On is enabled on my account and all phone settings in android set for roaming and mobile data. Works for a couple of minutes then absolutely nothing save for access to O2 help/chat. Can anyone help? Infuriated!
Message 2 of 109

Technojock
  • 16 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Talked to Guru 3 times and told to reset network settings but no joy. It has to be an O2 problem right? Grateful for any thoughts.
Message 3 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Technojock Have you checked your allowance in your myo2? 

Call customer service to ask them what’s going on. 

I shall tag our community admin to see if they can help but they won’t be back now until Monday 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

@EmilieT @Marjo 

Message 4 of 109

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Technojockthere seems to be a problem with O2 Travel Inclusive as you're now the 5th person to complain.

Our Community Managers have been tagged in and are aware of the problem. But as @Anonymous has said as it's the weekend nothing can be done until Monday when they return.

@EmilieT, @Marjo, @Martin-O2 another one for you.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 109

Technojock
  • 16 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Technojock Have you checked your allowance in your myo2? 

Call customer service to ask them what’s going on. 

I shall tag our community admin to see if they can help but they won’t be back now until Monday 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

@EmilieT @Marjo 

Yes, still got 28GB to use so plenty data.  Many thanks for leaning-in to help - am glad it is not just me struggling with this issue...

Message 6 of 109

Technojock
  • 16 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@Technojockthere seems to be a problem with O2 Travel Inclusive as you're now the 5th person to complain.

Our Community Managers have been tagged in and are aware of the problem. But as @Anonymous has said as it's the weekend nothing can be done until Monday when they return.

@EmilieT, @Marjo, @Martin-O2 another one for you.

Many thanks for your help. We'll see what O2 come back with next week. Am just about to leave the USA now and have given up trying to get it to work so hopefully the problem will be fixed before my next travels.

Message 7 of 109

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's not unusual to find problems with O2's systems.
I'm not aware the fix has been identified for this yet so maybe not much admin can do to help so I'd consider a complaint for compensation when you get home too.
https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 109

Technojock
  • 16 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks MI5. Appreciate your help. Will do.

Message 9 of 109

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No it's not just you @Technojock

5 people in just over a week is more than ridiculous. O2 offer Travel Inclusive as a so called bonus to unsuspecting customers and apparently have absolutely no idea how to implement it.

On your return to the UK I would make a complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 109