cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No coverage all day.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hope this is in the right part of the forum.

Live just north of Chichester, West Sussex. We've had no network coverage for the entire day, still "No Service" now.

Spoke to a bot on the O2 chat who said there was work being carried out in the area. But a whole day with no service is too much, and work wether scheduled or not, ought to be shown on the website.

Also, there is no 3G from here as far north as Haslemere, west as far as Petersfield, and east as far as Horsham. Shouldn't such a huge hole in the 3G network be addressed before rolling out 4G? This is almost my entire work area and I can't even look up the local council etc.. My workmates think I'm crazy sticking with O2.

Off to 3 or EE come December.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146533 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28187 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
EE customer service is non existant 

Same as their 3G signal wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
EE customer service is non existant 

Same as their 3G signal wink

Smiley LOL Oh yes!

If you have 4G coverage, fantastic amazing FAST etc....

If you don't - easier just to switch your phone off!

Worst customer service I have ever came across, bar none!

It took them EIGHT MONTHS to figure out why I couldn't sign upto MyEE....passed to SIX different people, as when someone couldn't figure it out they just then left it and ignored me for a month or so....

Message 12 of 12