cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection to network abroad

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi, have just got back from tunisia, and for the 2 weeks i was there i couldn't connect to any of the available networks. this is the first time i've had this problem, usually i get connected automatically, and can choose between at least 3 networks. the only difference this year is that i now have a pay and go go go sim. does anybody know what the problem can be?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144295 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I would think the best way to get it enabled would be to call 4445 from your phone or 0844 809 0222 from a landline.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144295 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I guess you don't have international travel enabled on your account?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi, didnt realise i had to do this. i cant remember having to do this for my other sim cards, if i have done i've probably just forgotten about it!! do you know if i can do it online?

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144295 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I would think the best way to get it enabled would be to call 4445 from your phone or 0844 809 0222 from a landline.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok, i'll do that. thank you.

Message 5 of 5