cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Signal in this area several times this week

Anonymous
Not applicable

Several times this week I have had no signal in my area IP32 - this is not normal I have always had a great signal. Today it is work and also I have had 'No Service' today too.

Anyone else in this area having the same problem?? Do you know why?

Thanks

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Keep checking here for updates http://status.o2.co.uk/
Nothing reported yet.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Keep checking here for updates http://status.o2.co.uk/
Nothing reported yet.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous 

Welcome to the o2 Community Forum, 

Go though these bullet points in this thread.

They may help.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-everyone/m-p/593752

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks I checked that earlier and it didn't show any problems, However it is doing so now. Thanks

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is very useful thank you.

The status is now showing there is a phone mast not working in this area.

However I have cleaned up my Sim too. That is always a useful thing to know.

Many thanks for your help Fantastic

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You're welcome.

Once the mast is showing as good then turn your phone off and on to help reset the connection.

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi i have had the same problem in the BD20 AND BD22 area since december. O2 have been fobbing me off ever since. Said it was my Phone so got a new phone problem still there. Then was told it was a mast that was down. This was down on the 12th Jan, till mid Feb when i was told there was 2 masts down. Then i was told by o2 that the coverage was rubbish in the area anyway. It was ok till December 2013. Then i was told it was my sim card, so sent a new sim card, rang up to activate it and was told this would not resolve the problem, Which it has resoled the calls and texts i was not getting. Internet is still iffy. Seems o2 dosen't care about the customers just want the money off you. I was luck as i got two months contract back. That doesn't help all the calls and texts i missed at work.

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi i have had the same problem in the BD20 AND BD22 area since december. O2 have been fobbing me off ever since. Said it was my Phone so got a new phone problem still there. Then was told it was a mast that was down. This was down on the 12th Jan, till mid Feb when i was told there was 2 masts down. Then i was told by o2 that the coverage was rubbish in the area anyway. It was ok till December 2013. Then i was told it was my sim card, so sent a new sim card, rang up to activate it and was told this would not resolve the problem, Which it has resoled the calls and texts i was not getting. Internet is still iffy. Seems o2 dosen't care about the customers just want the money off you. I was luck as i got two months contract back. That doesn't help all the calls and texts i missed at work.

Hopefully the Network upgrades that are currently being carried out will improve your situation.

http://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/network-coverage/the-next-big-thing

I did have intermittent signal for around 2-3 weeks so i understand your frustration.

Message 8 of 8