cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Signal - Don't forget TuGo

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are currently impacted by the outage don't forget if you are on wifi and a pay monthly customer you can use the TuGo app to send and receive texts and make calls.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Except that you won't be able to register because you need to receive a text message with a code wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Except that you won't be able to register because you need to receive a text message with a code wink

Good point! So if you have already registered for TuGo don't forget it! wink

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mmm. that would be really good but you can't get your code if you don't have a signal to recieve the text 😞 unfortunatly for me until tonight I didn't know about this TuGo thingy!

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Mmm. that would be really good but you can't get your code if you don't have a signal to recieve the text 😞 unfortunatly for me until tonight I didn't know about this TuGo thingy!

It's worthwhile downloading and installing when network back - then it's ready for when it's needed - luckily for me I had it installed and was ready to go with it having been to an area with no signal a while back.

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Both myself and my wife have had no service for many hours?! This is very concerning when you have famliy in ill in hosptial; I initially thought this may be a billing issue given our bill is paid on or around this date; however reviewing online our account has been paid in full.   

Looking at the forum it seem the O2 service has a major issue; while no service is fault free O2 needs to communicate with its customers, even on bank holidays?!   Its not acceptable that a service be down for so long without communications to the customers!!

I would hope/expect O2 to do better and/or adjust bills accordingly and/or pay some compensation to effected customers?

Message 6 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You will maybe get a goodwill gesture but it's not guaranteed.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

http://status.o2.co.uk/

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 8