Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Network Coverage - Most Importantly - NO UPDATES

LNBarton89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not a happy O2 Customer right now, I am unable to make or receive any calls or texts and I have no data. I do hope that o2 will be refunding their customers for loss of services. 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

jeffers
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

no network for one of the biggest companies absolute joke

Message 3 of 6

mistyeyes
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Its driving me mad. I have 4 contracts with 02 my husband and myself as well as 2 of my kids, its just pure luck that one is off collage today, but the other isn't she has had to go the long way round to contact her friend in stoke to get hold of me, which is bad as we live in Peterborough, she went off the collage wifi, and through snapchat which we dont have, her friend was able to get hold of us by calling the home number, 02 better give us a good offer of compensation, and I don't mean a few pence.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah @mistyeyes it's not an ideal situation, but somehow you've made it through... congratulations!

And you know what that means.. Brexit is still on! Nooooooo

Message 5 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for reporting issues with the network earlier. As mentioned above, we have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one place. Please use this thread to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Message 6 of 6