cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data Coverage

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have had no data coverage on my local mast RH14 0TB at all for well over a month.  I reported the fault online twice and have received 2 replies by text telling me its been fixed.  It hasn't.  I still have no data coverage of any kind.

I have tried calling 202 to discuss with O2 and I can't get past the security prompts.  If I click the option to get help a voice tells me they are too busy and just hangs up!

I have tried to start an online chat but the  website simply says its looking to see if an agent is available and to continue to wait.  I've waited over an hour.  So i'm gessing thats not going to work either.

I'd appreciate you telling me how I might move this forward?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous O2 never give timescales sadly. Too many variables

I suppose the only way forward now is to make an official complaint. http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

If you aren't getting the service you are paying for?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can also google for the email address of the CEO and let him know your frustrations with their service.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3