Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Caller ID?

CharlzLock
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Been struggling for a week now to no avail.

All incoming calls still showing as no caller ID, even from landlines.

I have even rang off my work mobile, which doesn’t hide caller ID, and it still shows up with no caller ID and is getting very frustrating.

I have a new SIM card, I have even tried another device. I have reset my phone to factory (apple recommended) and I am all out of options.

O2 can’t see a fault so wondering if anybody has any advice? As it’s getting increasingly frustrating and I am close to having to cancel my contract if I cannot see who is even calling me.

Any advise would be grateful
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144315 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@CharlzLock 

You'll need to call customer service.

It's a setting on your account that needs enabling.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

CharlzLock
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for the reply @MI5.

I have been dealing with O2 all throughout this morning and they’re adamant it’s a faulty device which it isn’t, as I have another iPhone sat next to me which has the same issue when transferring SIM card.

They can only keep offering me a replacement SIM card, even though I have already had a new SIM replaced by them, so I guess I’ll just have to change network.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144315 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Sorry they let you down mate, but not uncommon these days sadly.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4