cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 3G/Data/Calls/Messages 03/10/2013

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all!

I have an iPhone 5. Could anyone help please? This started happening at roughly 12.30pm.

Suddenly, there was no "o", "E" or "3G" symbol on my phone although it does display a normal bar strength of normal signal.

However, I cannot make calls - it says "Call failed" straight away. I cannot access the internet at all. I cannot send or receive texts at all!!!

Could anyone help please?

Thanks

Message 1 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 81 of 108

paulbacon
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 436 Posts
  • 69 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Seems some people have signal, others not. Some have no data access, others do. Is it all the same issue we're talking about?

Message 82 of 108

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

People are affected in different ways. I have no service whatsoever as yet.

Message 83 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
o2 are lying about the signal problem....the live status checker says there is a mast down in my area,must be a huge mast that covers the whole of the northwest!!! This problem started in Manchester.....50 miles from my home...roll on November so I can finally leave o2!! Enough is now enough.
Message 84 of 108

MI5
  • 144203 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
o2 are lying about the signal problem....the live status checker says there is a mast down in my area,must be a huge mast that covers the whole of the northwest!!! This problem started in Manchester.....50 miles from my home...roll on November so I can finally leave o2!! Enough is now enough.

The status checker says there is a national problem....

What's happening where you are?

We are continuing to work on a fix for the remaining customers who are still experiencing difficulties using their mobile phone.We again apologise for the inconvenience.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 85 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
my O2 guru sais it was my sim at fault so they didi a sim swap fine i thought
only thing is cos there still no coverage my new sim carnt activate so i am no better off than i was at 1100 this morning
Message 86 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can view my checker if u wish rather than just trying to cut people down.... This is the customer service people are so happy about!! Well done.
Message 87 of 108

MI5
  • 144203 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Not trying to cut you down, just pointing out it's effecting many people all over, not just one specific area......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 88 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
And what I'm saying is that if people don't come on the actual forum then they might believe it's just regional and not o2 that have yet another major problem. Liars.
Message 89 of 108

MI5
  • 144203 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
I don't think anyone is lying as the status checker has been saying all day there have been problems nationally.....

Currently using:
Message 90 of 108