cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 3G/Data/Calls/Messages 03/10/2013

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all!

I have an iPhone 5. Could anyone help please? This started happening at roughly 12.30pm.

Suddenly, there was no "o", "E" or "3G" symbol on my phone although it does display a normal bar strength of normal signal.

However, I cannot make calls - it says "Call failed" straight away. I cannot access the internet at all. I cannot send or receive texts at all!!!

Could anyone help please?

Thanks

Message 1 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
@jonsie not all of us can use the quote away from a pc lol or other rich text hence I use the @ when on the ipad (guess you cannot wait to go to warmer climes) 😉
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 71 of 108

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@adamtemp64 wrote:
(guess you cannot wait to go to warmer climes) 😉

Can't come soon enough adam!

Message 72 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
What a joke? Still no phone.

If it's not fixed by the morning I'm leaving O2 I think. And I've been with then 10 years.
Message 73 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

@adamtemp64 wrote:
Until o2 have fixed this server based issue the status page will not change.

See the threads around july last year.

Just tell me of another network that has the live status page like o2!!!

Not defending o2 here but stating facts 1 out of our 3 handset on a business contract are affected.

True - but it's kind of a pretend service update...only updates once the service is back to normal? Why would we need an update then? We can see it's working - ha ha ha!

Aside from this, I actually think that O2 are trying to bring us all together on their forum through this situation, in the hopes of bringing about world peace (obviously when they tried to do it last year a coupld of times, it didn't work. They're having another bash at it - good on them!).

Message 74 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

It has caused me chaos today. Am i likely to get anywhere if i demand that my bill is compensated for?

Message 75 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 are such a joke, clearly haven't learnt from last year.
Message 76 of 108

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

It has caused me chaos today. Am i likely to get anywhere if i demand that my bill is compensated for?

I would think a more polite approach would be favourable...... Smiley Frustrated

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 77 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is this problem limited to business accounts? In my building 5 personal users are fine but my business account phone no data

Hertfordshire area
Message 78 of 108

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Is this problem limited to business accounts? In my building 5 personal users are fine but my business account phone no data

No, it isn't....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 79 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is unacceptable - since 10:56 I have had poor service moving steadily on to no service whatsoever!!!  What compensation measures are in place for this charade?

Message 80 of 108