Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

No £10 airtime credit put on my phone after purchase.

How do i get my already paid for airtime put on my phone? This is an email i sent to Carphone Warehouse where i purchased my mobile from.Hello i have not received any reply to my previous email to you a few days ago. This is regarding a £10 airtime credit, part no:WEBPP10V which came with £10 Top Up (distance selling) part no:CLESAMSGHJ700SILVER and 1x OBPND Rapid Delivery.This phone was delivered from your CPW Logistics Centre WS10 7JN, Customer No:71419098, Transaction no: 187797726, Order Date:07-sep-2009.I had the phone delivered to the carphone warehouse at the victoria place CPW shop.I collected my phone and and actiuated the SIM CARD, there was no voucher in the envelope with the Sim and i have not been credited with £10 airtime which i have paid for.Are you doing anything about this or will i have to go to get a refund if you do not send me one from a claims court? The local CPW said it took 7 days from sim activation 09/09/2009.
Highlighted
Anonymous

No £10 airtime credit put on my phone after purchase.

You would have to contact carphone warehouse, this is an O2 customer forum.

Incidentally, I think you could have phrased your email in a much better way. If I received a sarcastic, threatening email like that it would end up in the bin. Citizen's Advice Bureau can help with writing a clear, concise letter that gets the job done. I hope it won't come to that and you get your top-up.
Highlighted
Anonymous

You would have to contact carphone warehouse, this is an O2

Thanks for your reply. I have contacted Carephonewarehouse and they have been sarcastic to me and have not answered any of my emails to them.