Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next day delivery didn't arrive

Teeny
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered my upgrade yesterday at 4pm and received an email to confirm the phone was on its way with next day delivery and would arrive between 8am and 10pm on 31/05. The phone did not arrive and the UK Mail tracking number is invalid... has anyone else experienced this? If so, what was the outcome?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Teeny

You need to ring customer services first thing in the morning. Until you receive the phone it's their responsibility to ensure you receive it. Call between 8-8.30am

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Welcome to the forum by the way Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Teeny

You need to ring customer services first thing in the morning. Until you receive the phone it's their responsibility to ensure you receive it. Call between 8-8.30am

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Welcome to the forum by the way Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

Teeny
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey @Cleoriff Thank you for your reply. I will get onto them first thing in the morning and will let you know what happens. I never upgrade online, normally instore to save any messing about.. wish I had done that now 😞

Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Teeny

Instore would always be our recommendation as well. Online seems more convenient but generally poses more problems.

At least going instore you can usually get the phone you want and walk out with it there and then.

Best of luck romorrow wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome to the forum @Teeny slight_smile Let us know how you get on with this today, hopefully it'll all get sorted very quickly!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 9

Teeny
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey, so this morning was crazy busy and i didnt get a chance to ring but the phone arrived at 12.30 😁😁 so all good with that! Thanks again
Message 6 of 9

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's great news @Teeny, just in time for the weekend! Let us know how you like it smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Good news @Teeny

@MightySquirrelPleased I could help. Hope you get it soon..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

Uchennaoparanoz
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered a new phone and its been 5 working days and i still haven't gotten the phone.
Message 9 of 9