cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Day Delivery - mixed signals

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, so i ordered a phone on the 12th and got confirmation of that order at 15:40 so was before the 4pm cut off, my email from o2 states i will be getting next working day delivery which means i should be getting my phone on saturday the 13th, I have checked the tracking and ukmail has got my delivery date listed at the 15th is it likely that ukmail could deliver beforehand or has o2 misrepresented the offer of ordering before 4pm for next working day delivery?

I just want my concerns to be noticed and o2 to realise that they may be making promises that arent being kept when they are outsourcing their deliveries.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Working days for courier are Monday-Friday.

With some you can pay extra for Saturday delivery.

I send out parcels via TNT and that is how they define next working day

o2 info here note extra charge for saturday delivery https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/home/questions-and-answers#delivery

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

This is a user to user Community Forum and as such you would not get an official 02 response here.

You would be better suited contacting 02 on 202 from any 02 mobile to check with Customer Services on the delivery of your new phone, and to provide feedback on their services.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi uk mail don't deliver on Saturday or Sunday, if you got a tracking number contact your local uk mail deport you most likely you can pick it up today make sure to take id and address proof
Message 3 of 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Working days for courier are Monday-Friday.

With some you can pay extra for Saturday delivery.

I send out parcels via TNT and that is how they define next working day

o2 info here note extra charge for saturday delivery https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/home/questions-and-answers#delivery

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 4