cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Day Delivery (NOT REALLY)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered a phone on monday night, was in stock and it said next day if ordered before 4pm. So ordered it monday night expecting it to be sent tuesday for delivery wednesday. But no............I checked today just to make sure all was well and was told oh no the phone is out of stock even though it said in stock. I then phoned again to be told no nothing saying its out of stock the order is being sorted just waiting for parcel number ect. But just check and still just says IN PROGRESS on my order. So looking like next day is not next day, its the next day after they decide to send it. Not to bothered but why put on guarenteed next day if ordered by 4pm when that does not happen

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

i think it gets changed either when the phone is en route to be delivered or set as completed when you receive it

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

You may still get it tomorrow its possible for the order status to change at any time but I must admit we are hearing more and more about this issue with customers being told it is in stock then out

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

i think it gets changed either when the phone is en route to be delivered or set as completed when you receive it

Message 3 of 4

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Brian,

Has it arrived yet?

cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 4