Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to sim only

Donnacharmaine
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there! I recently completed my 24 month contract and switched to a sim only offer of 30day contract of double data (6GB for £19) if I took out the offer before 4th September. What I would like to know, is when that 30 days is up, does it automatically renew with the double data or does it go back to 3GB? If it goes back down I may have to shop around!
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Donnacharmaine 

The offer will remain for as long as you keep the tariff, but if you change it for any reason you will lose it and won't be able to go back.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Donnacharmaine 

The offer will remain for as long as you keep the tariff, but if you change it for any reason you will lose it and won't be able to go back.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Donnacharmaine
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you v.much!
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
You're welcome.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4