Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim

Mason007
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi recently changed to a pay monthly sim. I put the new sim in yesterday and I’ve had no network signal. Can’t text or call. WiFi is working tho. Call anyone help please?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hi @Mason007 is this a new contract or an upgrade?
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Mason007 

Or have you changed from PAYG? If so follow the info in this guide

Fill in the keep my number form. You'll need your temporary Pay Monthly number from your O2 confirmation email or sim pack. We’ll transfer your number within one working day (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, excluding bank holidays). If we receive your code after 5pm, you’ll switch within two working days.

On the day of the switch, your Pay As You Go sim will lose signal. When this happens, put your Pay Monthly sim in your phone. If you don't have signal, switch your phone off and on every couple of hours until you get a signal. If you still don't have signal by 6pm, contact us.

Texts and picture messaging can take up to 24 hours to work after the switch.

If your Pay As You Go balance is under £350, it will be transferred to your Pay Monthly account when you receive your second bill. If you're entitled to a loyalty bonus, up to £550, we'll add credit to your fourth bill.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3