Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

New sim

Merry Christmas , looking for some help.
I had an iPhone 5 on pay monthly got an upgrade to iPhone 6 in pay monthly so gave my 10yr old my iPhone 5 and got a pay as you go SIM card for her for the iPhone 5 for Christmas, when I’ve put the pay as you go SIM card in the phone it keeps saying no service .. anyone any ideas how to fix this ?
Thanks in advance
Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,335

Re: New sim

Hi @Shelly71 

Check you have the SIM in correctly and was the iPhone 5 used on O2 previously? 

It's also possible that you have a faulty SIM card but you won't be able to get a replacement until the O2 shop reopens after Christmas on Thursday.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Re: New sim

Hi @Shelly71, and merry Christmas to you too! christmas tree Did the suggestions above help you sort this out since you last posted?

Welcome to the forum!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature