cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I’ve just got a pay monthly phone and I’m trying to get it on my 02 account but it kept showing my old pay as u go, I’ve deleted that phone but still can’t add my new phone it’s says I have added it but when I go on my app it’s not there 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous It may update itself within 24 hrs. If not give customer services a call https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

It will update within 24 hours. I had this a month ago when I upgraded. Mine showed my old phone but showed my new tariff for the first 24 hours 

Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It needs time for you to use the phone on the network first.
Give it a few hours and check again after using the phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
My iPhone X , never updated! had since nov 3rd very strange , some admin team are supposed to be looking into the issue!
Message 5 of 10

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Very occasionally some manual intervention is required, but usually will update automatically.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 10

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, welcome to our forum. slight_smile Have you had any luck with the phone appearing yet in My O2?

What about you @Anonymous? Let us know how it goes.

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still not showing, was told to give admin team up to 10 working days for a response from them , complaints passed it to them on 18th dec 😳
Message 8 of 10

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

all fixed now? Please let us know! thumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
No still not fixed , still waiting for a reply from the admin team , I contacted mr Baker (complaints ) again ,he said would chase it up and let know with a update . That was 4th January poor service indeed , what do you suggest I do Next ?
Message 10 of 10