Did you mean: 

New phone with new plan

LukaGebala
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there,
My contract is coming to an end. I want to purchase a new mobile device with a new contract. I made an order in the online shop but I'm not sure or this is exactly what I want, it's meant the same number which I have for now. How can I check it? I want to avoid double pay for old and new contract
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@LukaGebala 

Choose upgrade and your contract will just transfer to a new device.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

LukaGebala
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I went to "upgrade" the contract/device and the message "no items to upgrade" appears there and "visit out shop" after. I'm quite a confused with. That's why I'm worried that this is not exactly what I wanted.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@LukaGebala 

If you have just upgraded it is saying that you cannot upgrade again now, so that sounds OK.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

LukaGebala
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No, I didn't, honestly...
The path is: upgrate your contract /click/ nothing to upgrade and blank page plus visit our shop at the bottom of the page
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@LukaGebala 

What contracts are showing in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 ?

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6