cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone number but not showing on my02

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was having nuisance calls and voicemails on my phone so changed my number. But upon looking on my02 app it was still showing old number. So went into my account to change number on 02 website and said it send a verification code to my number which never received. I did the process 3 times and never received the code. So do not know what to do as in how change number on account and get verification code so can change number on my 02 app. Help please.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

The advisor who changed your number is supposed to update the online details with th enew number - it sounds like they have forgot to do this. You will need to call CS tomorrow to ask them to do this.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try uninstalling the app then reinstalling it as that may update your details in the app
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

The advisor who changed your number is supposed to update the online details with th enew number - it sounds like they have forgot to do this. You will need to call CS tomorrow to ask them to do this.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was sent a new SIM card out and had to so the sim swap myself. I tried changing my number online to my new one from my old number but kept saying sent verification code to number but I've not received (tried three times) I have turned phone on and off and tried reinstalling my 02 app as well. My new number is receiving calls and texts but its just this that is the problem
Message 4 of 4