Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New o2 contract cashback offer

Michael123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just wondering does anyone know how to apply for the cash back offer that I said I would get with my new phone ? Any help would be much appreciated thanks.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Michael123 

For what phone?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Michael123
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It's for the A90 5g just got it delivered today. 🙂
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Michael123 

Congratulations slight_smile

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18+ or a business registered within the same. Participants who purchase Promotion Products between 19 February 2020 – 31 March 2020 from Participating Retailers are eligible to claim a cash back reward paid via bank transfer. Claims must be submitted within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, the date of purchase counts as day 1. Claims must only be made by the end user customer. Maximum 4 Claims per household and 250 per registered business during the Promotion Period. Participants who purchase an additional Promotion Product shall receive an extra cashback boost equal to £25. See www.samsung.com/uk/cashback-offer/ for full T&Cs.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Michael123
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks a lot, it's all sorted now. Now I'm just having trouble making calls and receiving them I done a sim swap. I have txt 20220 swap but still no joy with it working yet. Maybe it takes a bit of time.
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Michael123 wrote:
Thanks a lot, it's all sorted now. Now I'm just having trouble making calls and receiving them I done a sim swap. I have txt 20220 swap but still no joy with it working yet. Maybe it takes a bit of time.

Yes the systems are running slow at the current time slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Michael123 wrote:

You did this from your old sim, yes?

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7