Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Unlimited texts on all tariffs good good
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Unlimited texts on all tariffs good good

Yes but MMS and texts sent from abroad are no longer included. Prices for 18 month contracts have gone up or you now get less minutes.
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

And just to state the obvious, you won't get unlimited texts unless you upgrade and sign up for another contract period.

Fortunately the same rule applies to the loss of 4-to-1 text from abroad , MMS, voicemail charges etc.

In my opinion, the new tariffs are a step backwards for O2 and make them less competitive. Maybe new customers will be attracted to the unlimited texts as that feature is offered by Voda etc. But anyone who studies the details will see that O2 are not really competitive. If they want to steal customers from other networks (and keep existing ones), they need to offer something really different.
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

im quite happy i managed to get my hd2 before they introduced the new tariffs and i still get the old 'perks' of the mms
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

And just to state the obvious, you won't get unlimited texts unless you upgrade and sign up for another contract period.
Fortunately the same rule applies to the loss of 4-to-1 text from abroad , MMS, voicemail charges etc.
In my opinion, the new tariffs are a step backwards for O2 and make them less competitive. Maybe new customers will be attracted to the unlimited texts as that feature is offered by Voda etc. But anyone who studies the details will see that O2 are not really competitive. If they want to steal customers from other networks (and keep existing ones), they need to offer something really different.

What details?
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

The new tariffs seem to be going down well, especially the non iPhone tariffs with loads of people calling to change onto them Smiley Very Happy