Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Hmmm. If we move to unlimited texts, does that therefore mean that the free roaming texts that I currently enjoy will be no more? Will not be a happy bunny... definitely sticking on the old tariff.
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Hmmm. If we move to unlimited texts, does that therefore mean that the free roaming texts that I currently enjoy will be no more? Will not be a happy bunny... definitely sticking on the old tariff.

Correct. Sorry I messed up a bit on my last post, there IS ITS still for those tariffs with 600 minutes or more BUT as it is unlimited sms all the text messages will be charged while out of the UK as technically there will be no tariff for them to come from IYSWIM.

There are definite good points with the new tariffs and things that will make huge savings for some customers, but O2 will obviously be making their money in different areas of the tariffs now. I just HOPE that the O2 stores/ sales/upgrades etc make customers clear of the changes and differences in these new tariffs!
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

I just HOPE that the O2 stores/ sales/upgrades etc make customers clear of the changes and differences in these new tariffs!

Me too!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Those unlimited text will save loads of customers money where 500 wasn't enough on iphones previously.

The new 'smartphone' tariffs are looking good, provided you don't send mms or need to send loads of international texts, wonder which way existing customers will go this week; upgrade before friday and keep existing benefits or after friday and look foward to the new extras?!
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Those unlimited text will save loads of customers money where 500 wasn't enough on iphones previously.
The new 'smartphone' tariffs are looking good, provided you don't send mms or need to send loads of international texts, wonder which way existing customers will go this week; upgrade before friday and keep existing benefits or after friday and look foward to the new extras?!

Where have you seen the new tariffs?
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Where have you seen the new tariffs?

I haven't actually seen em yet so half of what I've said is based on comments in this thread, but also when my sister called o2 to cancel as she wanted unlimited texts and was moving to vodafone, the girl on the phone told her to hold fire as all the new o2 tarifs would have unlimited texts as standard, making them better than the vodafone tarifs that replaces minutes with texts.
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

I haven't actually seen em yet so half of what I've said is based on comments in this thread, but also when my sister called o2 to cancel as she wanted unlimited texts and was moving to vodafone,

If your sister wants unlimited texts she can go through to retentions and they can offer unlimited texts
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Hiya g0lfk1ng,

who knows what happened with her call then??! maybe she just got put through to the wrong person, I find sometimes things really do boil down to who you speak to hey!

I guess now theres not much point in her calling back, but I'll definately bare in mind what you've said buddy.

Not that I need retentions now, but what shifts do you tend to do there?

Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Hiya g0lfk1ng,
who knows what happened with her call then??! maybe she just got put through to the wrong person, I find sometimes things really do boil down to who you speak to hey!
I guess now theres not much point in her calling back, but I'll definately bare in mind what you've said buddy.
Not that I need retentions now, but what shifts do you tend to do there?

You can get them most of the time, i would say the best time would be working hrs during the day
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Yeah they will be changing the tariffs on the 26th. All new tariffs including iPhone tariffs will include unlimited texts. Their will even be a £25 2 year contract.

This is tomorrow, anyone heard anything or seen anything yet?