Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

O2 have told me that they will be changing there iphone contracts at some point in Jan. Is this true or has anyone heard anything?
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

I haven't heard anything.
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Nope, me either.
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

I have heard today that they may be changing all the tariffs.
However they haven't been passed yet.
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

No further news on this yet?
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Yeah they will be changing the tariffs on the 26th. All new tariffs including iPhone tariffs will include unlimited texts. Their will even be a £25 2 year contract.
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Yeah they will be changing the tariffs on the 26th. All new tariffs including iPhone tariffs will include unlimited texts. Their will even be a £25 2 year contract.

When you say all? is that across the board as in "ALL"

Would this count on the iPhone Simplicity £20 a month deal :robotindifferent: Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Yeah they will be changing the tariffs on the 26th.

Where did you get this info Mate??

Sounds good Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Yep ALL new tariffs will include unlimited texts as standard, which I think is fantastic.

However the new tariffs don't include FOC voicemail, FOC ITS and all MMS will be charged at 20p per message.

There is even tariffs now available for iPhone, simplicity and normal tariffs that include unlimited minutes, which ranges from £40-£65 depending on what type of tariff it is.

My biggest bug is with the Blackberry, at the moment you obviously get what should be the £10 unlimited Blackberry bolt on FOC if you are on a £35+ tariff and they are now reducing the cost to £7.50 for tariffs with more then 100 minutes (£12.50 for those under) BUT you can't select that as a FOC bolt on anymore.

It totally sucks IMO, still O2 continue to be geared towards the iPhone. I will be sticking on the 'older' tariffs as long as I have my Blackberry.
Highlighted
Anonymous

New iphone contracts

Yep ALL new tariffs will include unlimited texts as standard, which I think is fantastic.
However the new tariffs don't include FOC voicemail, FOC ITS and all MMS will be charged at 20p per message.
There is even tariffs now available for iPhone, simplicity and normal tariffs that include unlimited minutes, which ranges from £40-£65 depending on what type of tariff it is.
My biggest bug is with the Blackberry, at the moment you obviously get what should be the £10 unlimited Blackberry bolt on FOC if you are on a £35+ tariff and they are now reducing the cost to £7.50 for tariffs with more then 100 minutes (£12.50 for those under) BUT you can't select that as a FOC bolt on anymore.
It totally sucks IMO, still O2 continue to be geared towards the iPhone. I will be sticking on the 'older' tariffs as long as I have my Blackberry.

Thanks for the heads up Mate!!

Agree with you there as well, unlimited texts, and taking the bits you mentioned away!! Not on!!

Peps

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy !!