Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

The iPhone 5S is meant to be out in the autumn, and possibly cheaper iPhone versions made out of plastic.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

The iPhone 5S is meant to be out in the autumn, and possibly cheaper iPhone versions made out of plastic.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is it any good? Worth waiting for as I'm due my upgrade now so trying to decide whether to wait or not
Thanks
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
It didn't deter me slight_smile My new iPhone 5 came early this week and I'm loving it! By the time I upgrade the iPhone 6 will be out (or 6s even).
Message 4 of 9

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Is it any good? Worth waiting for as I'm due my upgrade now so trying to decide whether to wait or not
Thanks

Rumours suggest it will essentially be a speedier version of the 5 with perhaps an upgraded camera, pretty much as the 4S was to the 4.

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 5 of 9

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@Rycal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks

Rumours suggest it will essentially be a speedier version of the 5 with perhaps an upgraded camera, pretty much as the 4S was to the 4.

Yeah have to agree myself,all rumours seem to say it will be a 5s.a speedier version of the 5.Theres rumours of a bigger iphone coming out in january.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Charlieboyoo wrote:

@Rycal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks

Yeah have to agree myself,all rumours seem to say it will be a 5s.a speedier version of the 5.Theres rumours of a bigger iphone coming out in january.

I truly hope the new generations of iPhones don't increase in screen size.

My iPhone 5 is really the upper limit i'd be comfortable with !

Message 7 of 9

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Charlieboyoo wrote:

@Rycal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks

I truly hope the new generations of iPhones don't increase in screen size.

My iPhone 5 is really the upper limit i'd be comfortable with !

I honestly cant see Apple releasing a 5S in september/october then another model in January. All signs are pointing at a single release which will have the same screen size, a slightly upgraded processor and a 12.1mp camera.

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree with Rycal,

Apples market trend is to release one primary iPhone per year.

Possibly the release of a cheaper iPhone in the interim may happen. The rumoured 'plastic' version.

One spec that's been discussed is the possibility of a thumb print sensor in the home button.

Personally I'm a bit more interested in iOS 7 right now.
Message 9 of 9